With the 18K Autoslide you'll have the peace of mind that comes with not having to worry about cornering small spaces. The Automatic slider offers 14 inches of automatic slide so there is no more getting in and out of the vehicle to manually slide the hitch! Just hook up and drive!
Rain or shine, the Demco 18K Autoslide simply makes your towing experience easier. It is equipped with a double pivot head that makes hooking up and disconnecting safe and easy. Also, polyurethane bumpers that are integrated into the head; which eliminates any noise from the hitch when towing. The NEW revised 2014 head unit now has a wrap around jaw WITH a locking slide bar for a smoother, safer, and more secure ride.
What makes this hitch even better is that it is 100 percent Made in America.
This hitch will fit into the standard Reese, Husky rails that sit on top of the bed. Rails and mounting bracketry are not included. You can follow this link to order your rails Rail Kit #30035.
To make your installation even easier you may also want the Quick Install Brackets.
- This hitch is designed to work with standard trailer pin boxes between 12" minimum to 14" maximum width. Optional adapter plates are avaialble by special order if you own a Demco Glide Ride, Mor/Ryde or 5th Airborne pin boxes.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|Fifth Wheel Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Product Video|| |
|Pin-in Stance||29" wide x 22" front to back|
- Optional mounting systems to fit your needs: whether it be the Ford Factory under-bed rails, Demco under-bed rails or can be converted to use the industry standard above-bed rails. ENDLESS possibilities! Bracketry sold separately
- Unlike the Pullrite Superglide systems, this fifth wheel does NOT need a capture plate to activate the slide mechanism UNLESS you own either a Demco Glide Ride, Mor/Ryde or 5th Airborne pin box.
- Slides utlizing rack and pinion gear technology and the UMS and leaves the bed free and clear when you remove the hitch
- Easy access for routine maintenance
- Three vertical height adjustments to help you level your truck and trailer
- Priced to be "easy on the wallet" - It'll be the LAST fifth wheel you'll ever need to purchase
- Made in the USA with American steel
For nearly 50 years Demco has used the phrase “Doing our Best to Provide You the Best” to describe our commitment to customers, suppliers, co-workers and management in our ongoing quest for excellence. Since the beginning Demco has pursued a dream to fill needs, provide solutions, and compete in an existing marketplace. But, with a new generation and a new economical environment come new challenges to fulfill new dreams. Our new vision is not only to enter and sustain, but to flourish in today’s new ever-changing global marketplace. With our continued focus on family, team, quality and customer service, we will STRIVE to fulfill this vision with a firm conviction that our effort spent today will continue to bring rewards in the future.
As a direct result of that conviction, Demco occupies a position of leadership in a specific segment of today’s global marketplace with a well defined line of quality products serving multiple needs world-wide. From Agriculture to Towing, from Brake manufacturing to Printing, Demco has earned its place with the right combination of skill and technology needed to produce the best products available without compromise. We enjoy long-term relationships with our clients and look forward to this continuum with our new clients.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.