Air Lift 1000 air spring kits fit popular coil sprung vehicles, including SUVs, vans, cars, motorhomes and some 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton pickups. Air lift 1000 air springs provide up to 1000 pounds of leveling capacity* - never exceed manufacturer's recommended gross vehicle weight rating.
Air lift air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in: Improved braking and steering, less sway, less bottoming out, headlight aim, less porpoising and even tire wear.
Air lift 1000 air springs can be easily inflated/deflated on-the-go. For convenient air spring control at the touch of a button add a air lift on-board compressor system.
- See "Vehicle" tab above for the complete list of vehicles this product is designed to fit.
- Air Lift 1000 kits will not work with SmartAir™ model compressor kits.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Product Video|| |
|View Compressor Video|| |
|View "Who is Air Lift" Video|| |
- Lifetime WarrantyClick Here for complete details
- No-Risk 60 Day Ride Satisfaction GuaranteeClick Here for more information
- Quick connecting, easy-to-use fittings
- Tough molded polyurethane construction
- Air adjustable - typical max pressure is 35 psi on cars and sport utilities
- Can be filled manually with no need of on-board compressor
- Frame drilling is not required
- Installs in less than 2 hours
- CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Two air springs, air lines, schrader valve and hardware
Air Lift - Air Suspension Specialists Since 1949
Air Lift Company is a manufacturer of air suspension kits (also called air bag suspension) providing the ultimate air ride for towing and hauling with safety and comfort. Air spring kits provide increased support while towing or hauling heavy loads. Our air bag suspension kits work with existing leaf or coil suspension systems to provide a safe, stable and comfortable air ride. Air Lift's air suspension kits include everything needed to fully and easily install, including the air springs, brackets, fittings and air line. Add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system to inflate and deflate your air helper springs with the touch of a button from inside or outside of the vehicle. Only Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty covers the entire contents of the kit, not just the air springs (also called air bags). We also offer an industry-exclusive 60 day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on our air helper spring kits and compressor systems.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.