LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE works with your vehicle's leaf springs to provide up to 5,000 lbs. of load leveling capacity* and keeps the vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
The closed-cell urethane foam jounce bumper inside the air spring provides a cushion of air that absorbs shock, eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads and protects vehicles carrying heavy loads. Never bottom out again with the ULTIMATE!
LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE air springs are maintenance free! Safely run with zero air pressure because of the internal jounce bumper. Replaces factory jounce bumper that is sometimes removed when adding air springs.
Includes industry-exclusive 60 Day No Questions Money Back Guarantee and the most comprehensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry, covering all kit contents including brackets, fittings and air line.
Air springs are built like a tire and are reinforced by durable, 2-ply fabric for maximum strength. Exclusive upper and lower roll plates are included which protect the springs from sharp edges, such as brackets or the frame and help increase load capacity up to 10%.
* Never exceed manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
- Fits 68.4 inch and 78 inch bed lengths
- Rear air springs will not fit if vehicle is equipped with a B&W gooseneck hitch
- See "Vehicle" tab above for the complete list of vehicles this product is designed to fit.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Product Video|| |
|View Compressor Video|| |
|View "Who is Air Lift" Video|| |
- Lifetime WarrantyClick Here for complete details
- No-Risk 60 Day Ride Satisfaction GuaranteeClick Here for more information
- Internal jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock
- Eliminates squat, sway and bottoming out, and even the harsh jarring on rough roads
- Maintenance-free! Safely run with zero air pressure
- LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate air springs are fully adjustable from 5 to 100 psi
- Frame drilling is not required for installation
- This kit works with ALL Air Lift brand compressor kits
- Adjustable for a safe, comfortable ride, loaded or unloaded
- Installation time: Under 1 hour
- Two air springs, air lines, schrader valve and hardware
Air Lift - Air Suspension Specialists Since 1949
Air Lift Company is a manufacturer of air suspension kits (also called air bag suspension) providing the ultimate air ride for towing and hauling with safety and comfort. Air spring kits provide increased support while towing or hauling heavy loads. Our air bag suspension kits work with existing leaf or coil suspension systems to provide a safe, stable and comfortable air ride. Air Lift's air suspension kits include everything needed to fully and easily install, including the air springs, brackets, fittings and air line. Add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system to inflate and deflate your air helper springs with the touch of a button from inside or outside of the vehicle. Only Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty covers the entire contents of the kit, not just the air springs (also called air bags). We also offer an industry-exclusive 60 day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on our air helper spring kits and compressor systems.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.