Customers who have a Chevrolet/GMC pickup with the Chevrolet/GMC prep package from the factory now have a choice in fifth wheel hitches. The Companion OEM, designed to fit the new Chevrolet/GMC OEM hitch platform, installs and removes easily with its two-piece design. It's notable for its effortless hookup and release with the cam-actuated latching mechanism. 1" thick cast locking jaws are machined with tight tolerances, providing a perfect connection to the camper and a smooth towing experience. Everything you expect from a B&W.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- 4" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed
- 3 vertical adjustments- 16-3/4" to 18-3/4"
- OEM installed mounting system
B & W Trailer Hitches
B&W's concept of "A hitch when you need it, a level bed when you don't" has been the basis for the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch since 1988. The patented Turnover Ball offers you the versatility you need when you need it.
They offer a Turnover Ball Hitch to fit nearly every domestic full-sized pickup on the market.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.