Class III/IV hitches are Weight Carrying (WC) and also are Weight Distributing (WD) hitches depending on the vehicle and hitch specifications. Not all Class III/IV hitches are rated to do both. The hitch specifications box below will alert you to a hitch that is not rated for weight distributing use.
In order to use a hitch to its maximum weight carrying capacity, a ball mount and hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required. To use the weight distribution side of the hitch, a weight distribution system is required. All of these items are sold separately. Class III/IV hitches attach primarily to the vehicle frame. Always consult your owner's manual to determine your vehicle's maximum towing capacity.
Help determining Gross Trailer Weight & Tongue Weight
- Installation Time: 90 Minutes
- Single rear wheels or 158 inches dual rear wheels
- 158 inches wheelbase models require brace removal and 118 inch wheelbase models require the spare tire be removed or relocated - See instruction sheet for details
|Hitch Class||Class III|
|Receiver Size||2 inch|
|Installation Instructions|| CLICK HERE|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Durable EVERGLOSS Powder Coat Finish
- We apply the optimum thickness of powder-coat film to all our finished products to ensure resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from the inside out by sealing the main body.
- Mounting Hardware & Instructions
- Electrical Wiring
- Hitch Ball
- Ball Mount
- Pin & Clip
CURT Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) stands for EXCELLENCE in our products and our people. CMI is a Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of Towing System products, OE Trailer products and Specialty Equipment products that combine competitive price, unsurpassed quality and unparalleled aesthetics. CMI aspires to be the industry leader by recognizing that the customer is King, that our people are our greatest asset.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.