Fits 2015 to Current GM/Chevrolet 2500/3500 Trucks with OEM 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Package. Rated to 16,000lbs Towing/4,000lbs Pin Weight. For use with all 16K Husky 5th Wheels, 16K Rollers, 16K Gliders Only.
- This product cannot be used in conjunction with the Reese Sidewinder™ pin box
|Fits||2015 to current GM/Chevrolet 2500/3500 with OEM under-bed prep package|
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
- Surpasses SAE J2638 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Standards
- Quick and Easy 1 Person Installation and Removal
- Durable Powdercoat and Zinc Plated Finish
- Minimal Truck Footprint and small shelf space required when stocking
- Uses High Strength Low Alloy Steel in Critical Areas for Superior Strength
- Easily Accessible Locking Handles on all 4 adapters
- Unique J-Bolt Design allowing for Single Tool Installation
- Sleek rubber plugs for weather protection
Husky Towing Products
We at Husky strive to provide our customers with the most complete and innovative Towing Products available. We continue to invest in the design and development of new towing products and are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of technical and customer support.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT — Our Husky R & D Center, located in Elkhart, Indiana, is capable of product design, prototyping and testing to certify that all Husky Towing Products meet and exceed all Safety Federal and State Standards. In addition, our R & D Center is dedicated to designing the next generation of innovative towing products.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND TRAINING — In addition to Research and Development, Husky invests in the support of our customers with on-site expert towing training provided by our Husky field technicians. Our Husky field technicians travel across the country with our Husky Products Trailers equipped with hands-on displays of the Husky Product line. They provide our customers with training in Product Installation, Product Use, and most importantly, Product Safety. Husky is the only towing manufacturer with a dedicated, experienced team of towing professionals to provide on-site technical training.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.