Allows for easy hook-up of 5th wheel and gooseneck trailers. Extends harness into truck bed. 90 degree style head for increased mounting options. Connects between vehicle's wiring harness and the OEM 7-way connector at the rear. Note: Vehicle must be equipped with a factory installed 7-way to use this product.
- Fits: 1999-20 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra with Factory 7-Way
- 1997-03 Ford F-150 and F-250 LD with Factory 7-Way
- 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage (Old Body Style) with Factory 7-Way
- 2004-20 Ford F-150 (New Body Style) with Factory 7-Way
- 1999-20 Ford F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 SD with Factory 7-Way
- 2009-18 Dodge Ram 1500 with Factory 7-Way (Also 2019 Classic)
- 2010-20 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 Series Pickups with Factory 7-Way
- 2004-17 Nissan Titan Pickup with Factory 7-Way
- 2010-19 Toyota Tundra with Factory 7-Way
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Install Video|| |
- Durable connectors
- 9 ft lead reaches almost anywhere
- Spacer Block
- Mounting Hardware
Theodore Bargman and his wife, Mina, started Bargman® in Detroit, MI in 1931 producing automotive and camp trailer hardware. After the death of Theodore in 1958, Mina served as president until her death in 1965. Two years later, in 1968, a second facility was started in Coldwater, MI and the Detroit location was closed in 1973. In 1993 the manufacturing facility of the Bargman Company moved to Albion, IN. In February of 2005, Cequent (A TriMas company) purchased The Theodore Bargman Company and in 2006 Bargman production was relocated to Tekonsha, MI. Bargman is currently a leading supplier of interior and exterior illumination products, electrical accessories and vehicle/trailer connectivity. It counts well-known RV manufacturers, Horse, Utility and Cargo Manufacturers and aftermarket providers among its customers.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.