Front Mounted Receivers offer a secure and useful attachment point for a variety of 2 inch Hitch Mounted Accessories.
- See "Vehicle" tab for the complete list of vehicles that this Front Mount Hitch is designed to fit.
- Fascia trimming required.
- Hitch crosstube concealed behind bumper.
- Rubber air deflector and fascia must be removed or trimmed to install hitch.
- Additional installation time required on E-350 ONLY.
|Install Time||40 Minutes|
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
- 2 inch square receiver opening.
- All frame attachment.
- Maximum ground clearance and approach angle.
- J-Pin ready.
- Black Powder Coat Finish
Over fifty years and millions of trailer hitches later, our 500 dedicated employees put the same care and patience into every hitch we build today as Bill Whichello did fifty years ago. We also make use of technologically advanced equipment and the most experience in the industry to meet the challenges of tow vehicles.
The basis of our continued success is that our trailer hitches are custom fit for each vehicle. This makes them easy to install. A dealer simply bolts one piece, welded trailer hitches to the vehicle frame. Most installations take 30 minutes or less.
Our trailer hitches are covered by a Nationwide/lifetime limited warranty. We have over 10,000 dealers throughout North America. So wherever you live or travel, there is always a knowledgeable and helpful Draw-Tite dealer nearby. This is especially important when you consider nearly 100% of our consumers use their trailer hitch to tow outside of their local area.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.