Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a custom fit Hopkins Vehicle Wiring Harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple wiring kit from Hopkins, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors for a perfect, weather-tight fit!
- See "Vehicle" tab for the complete list of vehicles that this harness is designed to fit.
- Harness is equipped with powered tail light converter. Additional installation time required.
- Includes R/T and SLT Models
- Plug-In Simple! No cutting, no splicing. Saves time.
- Utilizes OEM connectors to create an exact fit and maximum weatherproofing
- Corrosion resistant terminals
- Includes dust cover, cable ties and dielectric grease packet
- Includes powered converter with necessary wire to install and fuse assembly
- 4-flat plug with dust cover
From our humble beginnings more than 5 decades ago, where we pioneered advances in head light aimers for automotive body repair shops, Hopkins has grown into a market leader in each of the 6 businesses we operate. Our leadership positions are a reflection of the mission that has guided our company for the past 56 years...to exceed customer expectations in everything that we do. This goal has not only delivered growth for Hopkins, but growth for our customers as well.
Today Hopkins sells automotive aftermarket products in more than 75,000 distributors and retailers across the globe. One key to our market leading positions is product leadership. To us, product leadership goes beyond the physical product to a deeper understanding of the end-users' needs. By focusing on their use-experience, our product design teams create innovation solutions to real consumer problems...resulting in products that deliver higher levels of satisfaction.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.