This is the fifth wheel hitch head and cross member only. It must be used with a fifth wheel roller assembly or uprights, sold separately.Hooking up and towing your fifth wheel trailer is easier with Husky's 16K-S. When the slide bar is on the open position the visible indicator is red; when the hitch is locked into position the indicator reads green. Also, a two-inch fore-and-aft head adjustment allows for precise weight adjustment over the axle. See video link below for more information.
Mounting rails are sold separately. To make your installation even easier you may also want the Quick Install Brackets.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Product Video|| |
- Engineered/designed tolerances for less noise
- Better fit of components for consistent performance and a quieter ride.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J2638 fifth wheel standards
- 4-way side to side, front to rear pivoting tilt plate provides easy hookup in most situations. The locking mechamism in the tilt plate hitches do not tilt with the head; they remain stationary while only the king pin and tilt plate move.
- Superior finish with yellow zinc fasteners
- Head height is adjustable from 14 to 17 inches (one inch increments)
- Unlike some slide bar hitches, the sides of the 16K-S are open and allow the king pin to swing without hitting the sides of the head
- Hitch head and cross member
- Hardware kit with base rail pull pins
- Uprights (legs) or roller assembly
- Bed rails and under-bed mounting brackets
Husky Towing Products
We at Husky strive to provide our customers with the most complete and innovative Towing Products available. We continue to invest in the design and development of new towing products and are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of technical and customer support.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT — Our Husky R & D Center, located in Elkhart, Indiana, is capable of product design, prototyping and testing to certify that all Husky Towing Products meet and exceed all Safety Federal and State Standards. In addition, our R & D Center is dedicated to designing the next generation of innovative towing products.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND TRAINING — In addition to Research and Development, Husky invests in the support of our customers with on-site expert towing training provided by our Husky field technicians. Our Husky field technicians travel across the country with our Husky Products Trailers equipped with hands-on displays of the Husky Product line. They provide our customers with training in Product Installation, Product Use, and most importantly, Product Safety. Husky is the only towing manufacturer with a dedicated, experienced team of towing professionals to provide on-site technical training.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.