Sumo Springs are proprietary suspension products designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. Manufactured from closed microcellular urethane which yields a combination of uniquely distinctive properties.
- All applications shown above on the Fits These Vehicles tab are for installation on the FRONT coil springs of those vehicles.
- Per the manufacturer: Do not exceed the maximum load capacity that is recommended by the vehicles manufacturer (GVWR)
- Will compress up to 80 percent of their original height with full memory rebound
- Provides progressive load control; easier initial compress allowing softer engagement; greater resistance with heavier loads
- Will never leak and cause loss of performance
- Minimal lateral expansion under load allowing for operation in confined spaces
- Highly resistant to oils, salts and UV rays
- Will perform within temperature range of -25°F to 200°F
- 100 percent manufactured in the USA
SuperSprings International, Inc.
Founded in 1996, SuperSprings International, Inc. has developed a patented line of suspension products that solve many of the handing problems associated with loads carried by passenger vans, pickup trucks, minivans, and SUV's.
The first product developed was SuperSprings; self adjusting leaf suspension stabilizers which provide users extra loading and towing capacity and prevent rear-end sag without hardening the ride. Initially developed for the compact truck market the product range now includes SuperSprings applications up to and including class 5 (19,500 GVWR) work trucks as well as vans and motor homes.
Our SuperCoils line of enhanced, heavy duty coil springs was added to address the same sagging issues for trucks and vans with coil spring suspensions.
Our SuperKey line of torsion keys was added to provide customers with up to 2" of front end lift without changing the ride on their trucks and vans equipped with front torsion bar suspensions.
Our SuperSway-Stops were developed specifically for customers with airbags installed who wished to reduce their side-to-side body roll issues. A quick and simple bolt-on application, they allow the factory overload springs to better interact with the frame mounted snubbers as designed.
Our front SumoSprings were developed specifically to address snow plow, winch and heavy duty replacement bumper applications and permit a smooth engagement when both loaded and unloaded.
Our patented rear SumoSprings were developed as an "airless airbag" application for trucks and vans carrying a variety of loads. The microcellular foam material creates a leak proof and maintanance free option for customers. Our goal has always been to provide outstanding products coupled with exceptional customer service.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.