Designed for 3/4 and 1-ton trucks, LoadLifter 7500 XL offers up to 7,500 lbs. of load-leveling capacity and is designed to support the largest loads on the road.
Greater leveling power - The available volume in our massive 7-inch double-bellows air springs enable greater leveling strength at lower pressures. This ensures maximum load-lifting abilities and a great ride quality no matter the load.
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Compressor Video|| |
|View "Who is Air Lift" Video|| |
- Up to 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 air springs
- Air Lift-exclusive upper and lower roll plates protect the air springs from possible abrasion and increase load capacity up to 10%
- Most kits use the existing holes in the vehicle's frame for a bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Easy to install with illustrated installation manual
- End caps made of ultra high-strength, corrosion-proof, nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less and will not rust
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
- CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Air Lift - Air Suspension Specialists Since 1949
Air Lift Company is a manufacturer of air suspension kits (also called air bag suspension) providing the ultimate air ride for towing and hauling with safety and comfort. Air spring kits provide increased support while towing or hauling heavy loads. Our air bag suspension kits work with existing leaf or coil suspension systems to provide a safe, stable and comfortable air ride. Air Lift's air suspension kits include everything needed to fully and easily install, including the air springs, brackets, fittings and air line. Add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system to inflate and deflate your air helper springs with the touch of a button from inside or outside of the vehicle. Only Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty covers the entire contents of the kit, not just the air springs (also called air bags). We also offer an industry-exclusive 60 day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on our air helper spring kits and compressor systems.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.