Class I hitches have the lowest weight carrying gross trailer weight capacity (WCGTW) rating and tongue weight (WCTW) of the hitch classes and are generally used for small trailers carrying a motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV or Personal Watercraft or small 'pop-up' style campers or small 'U-Haul' style trailers.
Class I hitches usually have a 1-1/4 square receiver opening and attach to your vehicle bumper, truck pan or frame.
Each vehicle, hitch, drawbar and ballmount have their own weight capacity ratings. Never tow more than the lowest capacity allowed for any of these components. Always consult your owner's manual for vehicle rating and hitch, drawbar and hitchball manufacturers instructions for maximum ratings.
Help determining GTW & TW
- Installation Time: 45 Minutes
- Includes Avant and Quattro Models
- Will Not Fit Convertible Models
|Hitch Class||Class I|
|Receiver Size||1-1/4 inch|
|Installation Instructions|| CLICK HERE|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Durable EVERGLOSS Powder Coat Finish
- We apply the optimum thickness of powder-coat film to all our finished products to ensure resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from the inside out by sealing the main body.
- Mounting Hardware
- Pin & Clip
CURT Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) stands for EXCELLENCE in our products and our people. CMI is a Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of Towing System products, OE Trailer products and Specialty Equipment products that combine competitive price, unsurpassed quality and unparalleled aesthetics. CMI aspires to be the industry leader by recognizing that the customer is King, that our people are our greatest asset.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.