They've made the truck said to turn the world under its tires and the trailer that moves mountains in a day. But what about the hitch powerful enough to connect the two? The CURT Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch boasts easier installation, easier operation and 30,000 lbs. of towing capacity to make towing that oversize gooseneck trailer look easy.
To make things even easier, this gooseneck hitch kit includes both the under-bed gooseneck hitch and the vehicle-specific installation brackets. The combined kit makes it simple to get your truck ready for towing by eliminating the need to purchase two different parts. It includes the #CM-60611 gooseneck hitch and the #CM-60624 installation brackets to fit certain years of the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500 HD (for a complete listing of compatibility, see the CURT application guide or the fits these vehicles tab located above).
Installation of the Double Lock EZr requires only one person, using retainer clips to keep bolts secure and the center section fully supported while mounting it into place. It also uses our patented center locator to eliminate meticulous measuring and ensure error-free drilling. The EZr also uses carriage bolts whenever possible for one-wrench tightening.
Operation of the Double Lock EZr is simple and safe. It uses two locking pins and a 3/8" diameter handle to keep the gooseneck ball locked into the center section. The ball features a flip-over design that allows you to store it inside the receiver hole when not in use, keeping your truck bed completely free of obstructions. With a fortified center section, this hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 7,500 lbs., giving you the power you need to get the job done right.
This CURT Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch kit features a durable carbide powder coat finish and includes a limited lifetime warranty. For safe, reliable towing you can count on, it is tested to meet proposed SAE J2638 standards.
- No frame drilling required
- Passenger-side wheel well must be bent for frame rail access
|Gross Towing Weight||30,000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight||7,500 lbs|
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Removable chrome-plated 2 5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Patented center locator eliminates errors caused when drilling
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstruction
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
CURT is the leading manufacturer of USA-made hitches and a complete line of towing products.
We offer the broadest selection of custom-fit receiver hitches for nearly every vehicle on the road today. We also offer gooseneck, 5th wheel and weight distribution hitches, as well as electrical components, ball mounts, trailer balls, cargo carriers, bike racks and other towing accessories.
For everything from passenger cars and vans to full-size pickups and SUVs, CURT is 'The First Name in Towing Products'.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.