When it comes to ball mounts, a CURT loaded ball mount is the complete package. These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings.
This CURT loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It comes with a 2" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most boat trailers, utility trailers, campers, livestock trailers, and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles, and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 2" and comes with a gloss black powder coat finish to resist rust, chipping, and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
- Rated to 7,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 750 lbs. tongue weight
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Factory-torqued CURT trailer ball accepts a 2" coupler
- 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- CNC-formed robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- 5/8" hitch pin & clip for secure mounting in the receiver tube
- Assembled in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 2" trailer ball
- 5/8" pin & clip
- Weight capacity may change if the trailer ball is removed